endevis is a rapidly growing national provider of comprehensive talent acquisition solutions. We specialize in quickly sourcing top talent for clients on a local and national scale. With a keen attention to detail, a client-centric approach, a passion for innovation, and a reputation for attaining results, endevis consistently delivers candidates who are highly-compatible with its clients' skill-set specifications, experience, and culture in a timely-manner.
The Professional Recruiter will play a strategic and integral part within the organization’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) practice and support one of our most high profile clients.
- Maintain the highest customer service and delivery to the client
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
- Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
- Initiate direct call, email, and referral campaigns to market endevis’s opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with professionals through various networks, including our Applicant Tracking system and social sites.
- Quickly get familiar with various areas within manufacturing and engineering in order to facilitate research to successfully conduct search activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year college strongly preferred
- Previous work experience in executive recruiting is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Confident telephone manner with no fear of cold calling
- Ability to multi-task, handle numerous client job openings at one time
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Strong customer service skills including detail oriented follow up with clients and candidate
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere