The Professional Engineer will apply engineering systems and drawings to provide project coordination and structural design services and models for customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides well utilized designs of members and connections for Detailing and Manufacturing that meet customer’s requirements.
- Assures building’s structural integrity and safety
- Develops own advanced product and procedure knowledge and improves technical knowledge
- Focuses on achieving department objective and profitability goals and continuous improvement as part of a high performance work team
- Assures customer design service needs are met by meeting design schedules
- Collaborates with project teams to discuss problems and challenges and help create solutions to move forward in a cost effective and efficient manner
- Provides technical assistance to customers on specific projects as well as to new entry level Designers
- Develops structural quotes