endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Coordinate and administer the flow of manufacturing job orders, supplies and material through the plant, ensuring production requirements, product specifications, and deadlines are met. Involved with day to day planning, shipping, and receiving functions in support of the production process.
- Actively participate in Safety Initiatives: follows and promote safe behavior and continues improvement.
- Responsible for generating, issuing, and tracking manufacturing work orders.
- Review of work orders for completeness.
- Responsible to review/close out work orders when completed.
- Schedule, prioritize, track and expedite manufacturing work orders as required.
- Perform transactions within ERP;
- Issuing, receiving materials, release and close of job orders, generate shipping documents
- Support supply chain functions and activities using UPS/ FedEx and other logistics software.
- Support shipping department: Prepares, verifies and records product for shipment.
- Support receiving department: Receives goods and verifies the quality and count of all items unloaded from, trucks and trailers; checks against suppliers count and immediately reports discrepancies to carriers, supervisor, and purchasing officer per company policy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient with computers and software, ERP data entry experience.
- Proven Microsoft Excel and Outlook experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communicator
- Knowledge of manufacturing, planning and logistics processes
- Organized, critical thinker, proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Permitted operated of forklift, preferred
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Further education or certification is preferred
- Experience in industrial manufacturing and/or supply chain operations
- Familiarity with ERP/ MRP, UPS/ FedEx, and other software
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- Prolonged periods of time standing and walking on feet
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.