Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of a local production facility.
This is a temporary position going until the end of 2021 with the possibility of extension.
• Perform tasks associated with harvest, receiving, storage, cleaning, packaging, some general repair and maintenance
• Shipping/receiving, interplant movement, and inventory management, including the safe operation of forklifts
• Compliance with Work Instructions and Quality Plan requirements
• Complete and maintain appropriate records, documents, or reports such as quality, safety, grower, and inventory records.
• Shift work - Day shift 7am-3:30pm and 3pm-11:30pm - rotating every 2 weeks.• Overtime hours including weekend as required during peak seasons
• Experience in light industrial, manufacturing, seed cleaning and handling, or warehouse
• Knowledge of production agriculture
• Valid Driver’s License
• Adaptable, Self-Motivated and Proactive
• Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
• Reliability, Accuracy, and Timeliness
• Computer Competence
• Willingness to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet, dry, and dusty conditions
• Ability to climb and/or work in elevated areas; standing and sitting for extended periods
• Position may involve repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs
We Offer:$21/hourWe thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.