Responsibilities May Include but are not limited to:
- Perform tasks associated with harvest, conditioning and treat/packaging, some general repair and maintenance, as directed by supervisor
- Harvest activities from receiving to storage
- Conditioning activities such as cleaning and sizing, treating and packaging, palletizing, wrapping and sampling
- Shipping/receiving, interplant movement, rework, warehousing, and inventory management of bagged and bulk seed, including the safe operation of forklifts
- Compliance with Work Instructions and Quality Plan requirements
- Complete and maintain appropriate records, documents, or reports such as quality, safety, grower, and inventory records.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a class 5 license
- Must have Steel Toed Work Boots
- You must be able to provide Supervisory related References
- Knowledge of production agriculture
- Willingness to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet, dry, and dusty conditions
- Position involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting up to 60 lbs
- Computer Competency
- Ability to climb and/or work in elevated areas; standing and sitting for extended periods
- Forklift Experience or willing to learn
- High School Diploma
$23/hour + Shift Premiums
12 hour shifts Sunday-Thursday
7:00AM - 7:30PM
Team-based work environment
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered will be contacted via email.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.