Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will use your leadership skills to provide hands-on supervision while overseeing the daily operations of the manufacturing facility. Qualified candidates will be humble, with a positive attitude that encourages a culture of teamwork and collaboration. You will take the lead in developing and supervising your team in the shop, daily production, safety, and quality control. You will be the direct liaison between daily production and management. The ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced environment is desired.
- One of the Great Lakes leading residential door manufacturers
- Family-owned and operated
- They support a collaborative and team-oriented environment and put their employees first
Benefits & Features:
- Full benefits include health, dental, vision, and IRA accounts with a match
- Benefits- employer pays 90% of plan premium
- Paid time off as well as paid vacations
- Close to many museums including the Detroit Institute of the Arts and the Henry Ford Museum
- Urban and suburban living – with easy access to great nightlife, cafes, and shops
- Low cost of living offers affordable homes.