Multi-Million dollar tier one manufacturing company located in the Jackson TN area is looking for a Production Supervisor
The selected candidate will be responsibilities for
- Responsible for general supervision of production employees in designated area/shift to include maintenance of good employee relations, training, counseling and disciplinary action, and safety.
- Understand and implement handbook and plant policies fairly and consistently.
- Accountable for specified quantity, quality and cost of product within material specifications and labor standards.
- Document and communicate necessary productivity reports, attendance, overtime, etc. Monitor daily reports on safety, downtime, set-up time, productivity, and housekeeping and develop/implement correction actions.
- Coordinate schedule with production control and other supervisors. Monitor and adjust production/work assignments based on customer demand and part availability.
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Associate or four year degree preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory-type role.
- 5+ years working in a manufacturing facility
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03