endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Production Supervisor (Rotating Shift)
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Owner of safety by ensuring all team members are working in a safe working environment daily.
- Ensure daily production schedule is followed, and where sequence interruptions occur, rescheduling guidelines are followed.
- Training and selection of shift crew to positions.
- Maintain employee records and administration.
- Investigate and follow up on operating issues.
- Lead and motivate employees to participate in process improvement suggestions by reducing operating costs and increasing production efficiency.
- Work on projects as specified in the business plan.
- Handles corrective action and development conversations for all team members
- Provide continuous feedback to team members and participate in formal performance review process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or Engineering or minimum of Associates Degree and 4+ years of leadership experience
- 2+ years manufacturing experience
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours including rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays, and be able to respond to calls at home.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Ability to work independently including being self-motivated and self-directed.
- Knowledge of lean management tools
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.