Our client company, a cement industry leader, has an immediate opportunity for a Production Supervisor.
The front line Production Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring production is met for a heavy manufacturing facility. The supervisor will engage both Control Room Operators and other shift personnel daily while maintaining a safety first mindset through communication and decision making in a high performing team. This position reports to the Production Manager.
- Supervise the operation of the entire plant by using a sophisticated and computerized process control system.
- Supervise daily shift changeover meetings.
- Responsible for on-line process, quality and equipment failure analysis, and the corresponding corrective action.
- Coordinate and implement small projects.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the annual shutdown.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
THIS IS A ROTATING SHIFT POSITION
- Prior cement plant operating experience preferred
- College degree preferred in related field
- Able to supervise and troubleshoot all different kinds of technical, operational, quality, and environmental problems
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact as a team member
- Working knowledge and technical understanding of cement manufacturing process and its equipment, process control systems, and lab systems
- Problem solving and analytical skills
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com