endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in Elkhart Indiana is looking for a Production Supervisor for their 1st and 2nd shift operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Completing production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Provide leadership & direction to hourly manufacturing associates including overseeing production, materials, equipment & tooling to ensure efficiency is maintained and projects remain on schedule.
- Accomplishing manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma and 7 + years of experience ** (or) ** Associate’s degree and 3+ years Supervisory experience
- 3+ years working in a manufacturing environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.