Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing company located in Benton Harbor Michigan is looking for a strong Production Supervisor.
- Trains, coaches and orients new and current employees on departmental procedures for TS-16949 and ISO 14001 Safety and company policy.
- Observe compliance with these standards. Monitors and audits job enhancement progress.
- Assigns daily work, evaluates performance, facilitates teamwork, coaches, counsels and disciplines employees.
- Support and enforce work rules including safety, environmental, and housekeeping within the department as well as the overall plant.
- Support and enforce employees wearing all safety personal protective equipment properly.
- Perform accident investigations on employee accidents, crash reports, and near misses in a timely manner. Apply corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Associates Degree preferred of 3+ years equivalent experience
- 2+ years of management experience in an environment related to plant processes (example, foundry and / or machining)
- Quality related experience preferred (6 Sigma, Lean, etc.)
- Automotive background (culture, TS-16949)
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.