endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Tier One Automotive company located in the Battle Creek area is looking for a strong Production / Manufacturing Supervisor that can assist in managing a 400+ person manufacturing facility.
Key Job Duties
- Supervise production employees and is responsible for discipline, safety, training, development and general supervision of employees on specified shift.
- Direct indirect resources as needed to fulfill production goals.
- Will be accountable for specified quantity, quality and cost of product within material specifications and labor standards.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 2+ years of supervisory/ management experience
- 4+ years working in a manufacturing or automotive environment
- Machining or Assembly process experience preferred
- Automotive background (culture, TS 16949)