endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with an industry leader to find a Production Supervisor. The Production Supervisor oversees all aspects of the department in the completion of daily work tasks while following all Production Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), all while maintaining Company quality, quantity, and safety standards.
- Monitors quality in all aspects of production; adjusts as needed and when necessary.
- Initiates beginning of the day set up, along with staging prior to running each line.
- Writes and facilitates daily rotation sheet for daily tasks throughout the production area; holds all employees accountable.
- Communicates to all departments based on the production schedule and production needs.
- In charge of all documentation for production line; checks all documentation prior to submission.
- Has both training and working understanding of Company’s HACCP program.
- Enforces all GMPs processes and completes the GMP check sheet.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe work environment; completes weekly safety inspection of production area.
- Verifies company has reached the total for each run.
- Handles any disciplinary action or employee conflicts.
- Responsible for completing work orders submitted to the Maintenance department.
- Approves/Denys employee requests for vacation/days off; schedules to properly staff production area.
- Completes employee evaluations; provides feedback to the employees on job performance.
- Completes inventory for production department.
- Supervises employee attendance and documents on employee call-off sheet; monitors breaks.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Food safety knowledge required.
- Active Listening, Coordination, Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Communication, and Conflict Management.
- Basic computer skills, Basic math skills and knowing basic Units of Measurement and measurement conversion, multitasking skills.
- Operation of Powered Industrial Truck equipment
- Solid verbal and written Communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.