Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Haley has a great opportunity for a Production Supervisor. The successful incumbent will consistently and efficiently oversee the quality control of work, ensure goals are met and regulations are followed and keep costs in accordance to approved budget.
- Supervise direct reports, work assignment
- Participate in orientation of new employees
- Conduct performance reviews
- Improve equipment, processes or conditions
- Analyze problems, take corrective measures to resolve, maintain standards
- Ensure policies/procedures followed by direct reports
- Achieve goals established by PMP
- 3-5 years related work experience as supervisor in a unionized environment preferably Aerospace
- High school Diploma
- Technical Knowledge and/or experience relating to work cell manufacturing
- Leadership skills
- Computer Literacy
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Employee Assistance Program (where applicable)
- Free parking
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)