Large international manufacturing company located in Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Production Supervisor's on all shifts
Qualifications:1. Bachelors Degree * (OR) * a minimum of 5 years experience working as a Supervisor in a Manufacturing Environment2. Knowledge of machine set-up3. Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen and Kanban4. Ability to lead projects and assist with process improvements
- Oversee, provide leadership for and coordinate activities for production within the plant to ensure quality and productivity measurements are acceptable.
- Supervise all employees in your department and manage the flow of production.
- Encourage teamwork within the lines and across all shifts.
- Monitor shop floor safety. Responsible for training team members in their operations and the safety requirements of that operation.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards for housekeeping, safety and general maintenance.
- Actively participate in all aspects of quality control as it related to daily production.
- Verify work standards/ set up sheets, quality checkpoint sheets and all other production related documents are present at the point of use and up to date. Must also ensure employees follow them.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.