Our client, an emerging global leader in the supply of lime and limestone products has an immediate opportunity for a Production Supervisor. Become a member of a dynamic team with opportunities for those who exhibit a desire to continually improve skill sets and gain experience.
The Production Supervisor will enjoy working with people, improving chemical and mechanical processes and wants a long term career in the industrial minerals industry.
- Participate as a critical member of the plant management team.
- Responsible for supervising the Quarry, Kiln and Pulverized Limestone operators and process.
- Ensure that the highest standards are achieved in the areas of safety, personnel, plant efficiency, availability, environmental compliance and product quality.
- Lead and develop an effective self-directed workforce within the plant.
- Identify, analyze and implement process improvements.
- Coordinate the maintenance and production activities associated with long and short term shutdowns.
- Support capital projects implementation and major repairs with plant personnel.
- Coordinate and supervise work provided by contractors and vendors.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relevant college degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Five years industrial process or supervisory experience required.
- Proven team building and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Must be willing to work extended hours as necessary to meet deadlines or to ensure resolution of plant problems.
- Basic financial management skills (analysis, budgeting, and planning).