endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Tier One Automotive Company located in the Warren Michigan area is looking for a Production Supervisor.
Will manage the labor, productivity, maintenance and engineering to meet or exceed customer production requirements and plant deliverables. Success in this role also requires effective communication with other supporting department personnel (ex. Materials, HR, Environmental, Health & Safety, Engineering, Quality, Program Management and DOS) and working within the terms of the union agreement.
- Supervise Union employees in various positions
- Coordinate department/area activities to fulfill production, service, inventory and delivery requirements.
- Hold all employees in area of responsibility accountable for doing their job in a safe and efficient manner. This includes the ability to delegate responsibilities effectively, drive team-based problem solving activities while leading and motivating a diverse group of subordinates.
- Analyze all area Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to identify areas for top focus and continuous improvements.
- Closely monitor production, labor, quality, scrap, throughput, efficiencies, etc… and address issues with the team and supporting personnel as they occur.
- 3+ years working as a Production Supervisor in an Automotive manufacturing experience
- Experience supervising 15+ employees is preferred.
- Lean manufacturing skills are preferred.
- Good working knowledge of IATF or TS-16949 audits and requirements is preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.