please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to
workers, and assigns duties.
• Plans flow of materials through department in accordance
with work orders.
• Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure
customer deadlines are met.
• Inspects and measures parts and products to verify
conformance to specifications.
• Directs workers in adjusting machines and equipment to
repair products which fail to meet standards.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production
• Increases the efficiency of the shop, department, or work
• Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in
solving work problems.
• Maintains time and production records on individual
employees and ensures safe work processes.
Spends 10% of time in an office environment and 90% of time in manufacturing
environment and may be exposed to possible shop hazards that include high
noise, high heat, hazardous chemicals, heavy machinery and shop traffic.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, &
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one
and small group situations to subordinates,
customers, clients, and employees of the organization.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.