endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Million dollar tier one manufacturing company located in the Cookeville TN area is looking for a Production Supervisor
The selected candidate will be responsibilities for
- Responsible for general supervision of production employees in designated area/shift to include maintenance of good employee relations, training, counseling and disciplinary action, and safety.
- Understand and implement handbook and plant policies fairly and consistently.
- Accountable for specified quantity, quality and cost of product within material specifications and labor standards.
- Document and communicate necessary productivity reports, attendance, overtime, etc. Monitor daily reports on safety, downtime, set-up time, productivity, and housekeeping and develop/implement correction actions.
- Coordinate schedule with production control and other supervisors. Monitor and adjust production/work assignments based on customer demand and part availability.
- Develop and implement team-oriented problem-solving to continuously improve safety, quality, productivity, and housekeeping toward set goals.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Associate or four year degree preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory-type role.
- 5+ years working in a manufacturing facility
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, processes, and quality documentation.
- Basic machine/tooling knowledge for troubleshooting and minor repairs.