Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive company located in the Battle Creek area is looking for a strong Production / Manufacturing Supervisor.
1. Develop & Supervise direct reports
2. Identifies developmental needs for each employee, trains, coaches and orients new and current employees.
3. Supervise production employees & is responsible for discipline, safety, training, development & general supervision of employees on specified shift. 4. Assign daily work, evaluates performance, facilitates teamwork, coaches, counsels & disciplines employees
- 2+ years of supervisory/ management experience
- 4+ years working in a manufacturing or automotive environment
- Foundry or Casting experience strongly preferred
- Solid Lean/Continuous Improvement exposure
- Any QS9000, TS 16949 quality experience is a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.