endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Auburn Indiana is looking for a Manufacturing Manager / Production Superintendent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help provide leadership and direction to the campus manufacturing facilities, including overseeing plant production, materials, equipment and tools to ensure efficiency is maintained and projects remain on schedule.
- Directly supervise production supervisors (multiple shift operations).
- Will Interview, hire and train direct reports. Plan, assign and direct work; appraising performance yearly; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coordinate activities related to the company’s quality, safety, and production, including responsibility for financial performance of the facility.
- Supervising, mentoring, and directing Production Supervisors
- Participating in plant safety, health and environmental programs and ensuring a safe working environment.
- Support the systems to report Key Process Indicators (KPI’s), conducting the standard meetings and driving the identification of abnormalities, discovering root causes and problem solving to present recurrence
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong lean and continuous improvement experience.
- Experience in all phases of manufacturing operations and production scheduling, including maintaining and controlling direct and indirect labor budgets.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.