Basic Job Functions:
This position will report to the Production Control Supervisor and will be assisting in different tasks for the local division or for the sister divisions. Such tasks include, but are not limited to:
Click here to apply online
- Physical counts of Couplings and Cycle counts.
- Generating and tracking POs for Steel, 3rd party services (i.e. Color Conduit), and components linked to production (Zinc, Aluminum, and Caps/Couplings).
- Generating and communicating Special Order runs.
- Creating MOs (Manufacturing Orders) in the system.
- Daily & weekly reports. Issuance of weekly schedule Safety is the most important part of all jobs within the company; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs within the company; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent.
- Experience with Excel / Access.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Selection Criteria: Strong commitment to Safety in all job aspects.
- Excellent organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with an orientation toward continuous improvement.
- Desire to take initiative and work to achieve departmental goals. Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and comfort working with various software Preferences: Middle level or Advance level excel experience Experience giving presentations or training to groups of people
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Must have a supervisor and/or manager recommendation and must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets – and a drug–free workplace.