endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
SUMMARY: Review MRP suggestions for product lines and level load production schedules to ensure maximize efficiency. Plan daily production schedules. Offer back up support for the Master Scheduler when needed.Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties as assigned
- Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory, minimize costs
- and maximize working capital.
- Initiates actions in out-of-stock situations.
- Schedule shipments with local outsource suppliers to level load the factory production
- demands when needed.
- Review daily MRP report for scheduling production lines
- Combine orders to minimize machine set up times
- Reviewing of open orders and manage and combine when new orders are added to
- maximize efficiencies
- Reviewing and scheduling welded lockers on a weekly basis
- Review aged production orders and maintain the system
- Ensures appropriate routings are accurate for production flow.
- Review aged WIP to manage and reduce excess inventory exposure.
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and
- customer focused working environment.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and
- drive under tight timeline and pressure while maintaining attention to detail and
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands tofingers, handle or feel, talk and hear, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee willoccasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision,color vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly exposed to moderate heatand cold. The employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment isusually loud.Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those anemployee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties ofthis Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed tocold and extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles. The noise level in the workenvironment is usually very loud
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Inventory, Manufacturing or Accounting from a
- four-year college or university, or five (5) plus years in a manufacturing environment
- and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and Penco experience
- Required three (3) plus years of experience six-sigma, lean manufacturing, Kanban
- and kaizen continuous improvement process in a manufacturing environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong working knowledge with SAP, Kanban and Inventory Control/Warehouse
- management systems.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.