Our client is looking for a Production Planner/Scheduler for their facilities south of the Chicago area. This role will work with the production and maintenance departments to coordinate and maintain the calibration, preventive maintenance and repair scheduling activities on critical production and site equipment. Interfaces with departments as to equipment availability, resources and duration. Assists the Maintenance Management with systems procedures and documentation. Facilitates intra-department communication on issues associated with scheduling. Interact with departments to develop shutdown schedules. Conduct shutdown meetings.
Click here to apply online
- Create and maintain the Calendar to manage all PM’s over one year cycle
- Develop a weekly schedule for Maintenance and Metrology Technicians. Organize the planned maintenance work schedule to optimize for time.
- Planning includes developing and clarifying the scope of work, coordinating the manufacturing windows, coordinate with contractor, create and upload job plan
- Assist with reporting monthly Metrology and Maintenance KPIs to Management.
- Responsible for shutdown planning
- Conduct shutdown meetings
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through employee selection, training and mentoring while focusing on operational efficiency and the elimination of “non-value added” activities.
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the Company Values: Customer Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, and Superior Performance.
- Complies with requirements from Company’s Safety Program, including Health and Safety mandates and OSHA requirements.
- Completes any other duties/responsibilities assigned by senior management.