Title: Production Planner
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-7918106100
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Production Planner to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Maintain accurate production schedule for assigned products.
- Manage manufacturing orders in system and support on-time objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of capacity and work with manufacturing supervisors to develop solutions for efficient utilization.
- Participate in and lead continuous process improvement activities.
- Participate in maintenance of scheduling parameters.
- Generate reports.
- Modify and adapt production schedules and issue order changes to accommodate revisions, cancellations, or priorities.
- Interface with all appropriate department/staff in schedule creation, progress updates, problem analysis, and corrective action recommendations.
- Prepare all required reports, paperwork, and correspondence.
- Maintain knowledge of machine capacity and develops solutions for efficient utilization.
- Five or more years of experience in Production Planning.
- Highly proficient in Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Lean training, certifications and college degree are preferred.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.