Our partner, a growing global organization is looking for a Production Operator. Are you looking for a work environment where people can grow, learn, and feel good? For the past 60+ years, their family has grown significantly, and they have worked hard to build their culture around what matters most their people and the environment. The position is located at their brand-new facility in Medina.Objective
Each Production Operator is responsible for packaging, bulk transfer, blending, and screening of resin for distribution.Responsibilities
- Operate rail pumps, blenders, silos and packaging line
- Follow packaging and/or blending instructions to properly complete a pack out/blend.
- Feeds product to conveyors, hoppers, or other feeding devices, and unloads packaged product.
- Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Recognize and correct discrepancies with paperwork, silo/packaging board.
- Update rail/silo monitoring system after material usage
- Assembles and fills boxes/gaylords.
- Scale bulk trucks
- Load and unload bulk trucks and railcars using the NEUERO
- Complete all paperwork associated with “bulk” accurately
- Identify contaminations by visual inspections
- Operate tow motor safely and efficiently
- Conduct and record material movements
- Accurately and legibly fill out warehouse tally sheets, samples, label requests and row charts
- Generate labels using Labelview
- Maintain a clean workspace; General cleaning of production work areas (Wed & Fri)
- Clean and put away stray empty boxes
- Perform minor maintenance (cleaning filters, break down screener to clean, cleaning the J-Tubes with the Goodway power cleaner, silo washout/clean out, weekly/monthly inspections on blenders, clean out/washout railcars, etc.)
- Load and unload bulk trucks
- Conduct month-end packaging supplies inventory
- Assist with performing physical inventory
- Maintain a safe working environment; Observe all OSHA and Company safety policies
- Generate and identify Corrective Action and Preventative Action Requests
- Follow all ISO requirements; this includes but is not limited to being held responsible for completion of ‘CAR’ reports and submitting processing information when problem issues occur with damaged product, lost product or other issues.
Company Culture & Perks
- High school diploma preferred or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of forklift experience
- Ability to maintain machinery necessary to perform a specialized task.
- Ability to operate hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Promoting a positive and encouraging work environment that is focused on the development and career advancement of our team.
- Brand new campus that includes employee gym
- Amazing Benefits package
- Attendance Bonus Program
- Social activities, community, and company events
AndersonBiro Staffing, LLC is a full-service staffing firm. Our motto here is Powerful Teams...Practical Strategies® and our clients appreciate our flexible, realistic approach to doing business and delivering effective results