Hire Military Talent Job Description
Position: Production Manager
Locations: Denver, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION: Production Manager
SUMMARY: Performs a variety of job tasks within the Bakery Department. Including, but not limited to, managing daily operations, ensuring company standards are maintained, overseeing the development and monitoring of all production schedules and procedures, ensuring production, safety, and quality standards are met; responsible for facility security, budgeting, commodities, AIB compliance, and cost reduction initiatives, and Other utility functions, as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to plan and manage production capacity in response to changing business levels.
- Monitor monthly financial budgets, including expenses.
- Establishing production goals and priorities to ensure all orders are met promptly and produced according to
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the production managers and
- Reviews production and operating reports, resolving operational manufacturing and maintenance problems to minimize cost and operational
- Troubleshoots quality and production issues to improve processes and communication across cross-functional departments.
- Evaluate and monitor all AIB, OSHA, and food safety standards and ensure compliance.
- Meet department budget requirements, including budget preparation and operation of the department as a profit center for the
- Develop benchmark standards and systems for continuous process
- Proactive in national initiatives concerning security, technology, promotional programs, and any company
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements below represent the required knowledge, skill, and ability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, manufacturing, and business discipline, with a minimum of 8+ years in manufacturing management, preferably in a bakery production facility. Must have accounting experience. Knowledge of GMP, AIB, HACCP, sanitation, quality, and safety programs is required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with all levels of the organization. Ability to maintain a professional relationship in phone, email, and written posts with individuals within and outside the company.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to, on occasion, reach with hands and arms, stand, walk distances up to 300 feet, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in facility storage areas and reefer trailers where temperatures are below
- Able to stoop, bend and crouch regularly to check equipment or supplies in low-lying
- Occasionally lift and move up to 50
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate. When the employee enters the warehouse, yard, or Shop areas, they will be exposed to extremes in temperature, slick walking surfaces, and dust.
The office requires entry by stairways of from three to seventeen steps.
Click here to apply online