Our client, a recognized industry leader in developing and producing high-quality cement, adopting sustainable practices and reducing the environmental impact of the cement production process, has an immediate opening for a Production Manager.
The Production Manager will manage the equipment, employees and material for the production of the cement plant.
• Direct the activities of the Quarry Supervisor, Production Supervisor, and Process Engineer in their everyday duties of plant operation.
• Help develop yearly budget for all phases of plant production, including runtime, scheduled maintenance downtime, costs of raw materials, electricity and manpower.
• Completes and maintains reports for production, inventories, material costs, hours, and costs per ton of cement for all aspects of the production process.
• Develop and coordinate weekly and monthly production schedules.
• Develop and implement training for plant personnel relative to plant equipment, production and quality.
• 2+ yrs experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in production planning, inspection procedure, machine utilization, tooling, materials management, stock inventory, manpower utilization.
• Cement Manufacturing -- Knowledge of raw materials, methods, and the tools involved in the mining, production, shipping and packaging of cement.
• Mechanical -- Knowledge of equipment used, machines and tools, including their uses, repair of, and maintenance.
• Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of the technology used and manufacturing of cement.
• Environmental – Knowledge of proper allocation of waste material.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Cement & Lime