endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Automotive Tier One Automotive Manufacturing company located on the NW side of Fort Wayne is looking for a first shift Production Superintendent that can provide leadership and direction to the manufacturing facility including overseeing plant production, materials, equipment and tools to ensure efficiency is maintained and projects remain on schedule. This includes coordination of activities related to the company’s quality, safety, and production, including responsibility for financial performance of the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising, mentoring, and directing Production Supervisors
- Participating in plant safety, health and environmental programs and ensuring a safe working environment.
- Supporting the development and deployment of the Companies Operating System
- Supporting the systems to report Key Process Indicators (KPI’s), conducting standard meetings & drive the identification of abnormalities, discovering root causes & problem solving to present recurrence
- Managing production schedules to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Maintaining labor performance objectives
- Ensuring quality procedures are followed and achieving 100% on time delivery
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ year’s experience managing in a plant environment
- Experience working in a lean and continuous improvement environment.
- Qualified candidate should have exposure in all phases of manufacturing operations and production scheduling, including maintaining and controlling direct and indirect labor budgets.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.