$100,000.00 - $120,000.00
Role You Will Play:
In this position, the Production Manager directs and manages all plant operations with overall responsibility for production, safety, quality, maintenance, and other production-related activities to achieve effective and efficient use of facilities and human capital as well as maintaining the overall plant budget. The Production Manager is also an integral part of strategic and tactical planning. The Production Manager reports to the VP of Operations. The ideal candidate for this position will have expert-level product knowledge of manufacturing, continuous improvement, and team building initiatives with the willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the work done while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Be a part of a growing building material manufacturer that has been in business for over 4 decades!
- Team-oriented organization, with a focus on the future.
- Innovative organization – producing top-of-the-line products!
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive base salary in annual bonus incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits plan, 401K plan, paid vacation, and paid overtime.
- Relocation assistance offered for the right Leader!
- Unlimited advancement potential as this organization is aggressively growing.
- Maine offers its residents and stable, and growing economy – along with being one of the more affordable states in the northeast
- In addition to affordability, it’s also ranked as the US’s safest places to live
- Offering a strong sense of community within its towns – Maine offers something for everyone
- Coastal cities, the rural mountains, or quiet lakeside suburbs
- Top public schools, as well as plenty of activities to enjoy outdoors