Production Manager who is team leader for production and manufacturing processes for HVAC equipment, improvement and implementation of the latest production practices and strategies in the manufacturing processes, support Oracle JDE system, to lead and work with manufacturing and product engineering team in engineered to orders (ETO) and new product development manufacturing processes.
Click here to apply online
- A highly motivated, highly organized team leader to lead the production and manufacturing team,
- To manage daily factory operation, ensure production output of finished equipment to meet the sales within the committed and expected delivery time
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Oversee a workforce of 50 employees in the production and manufacturing team
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines, work efficiency and output
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity and quality
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
- Perform any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor / HOD, any other duties assigned by the Management.
- The Company may at any time, deemed necessary, add or amend any of these job responsibilities.