The Production Manager will be responsible for managing daily production, implementation and execution of production schedules while obtaining safety and quality at the plant. This position has direct responsibility in supporting the planning, execution, and sustainment of manufacturing-related events within the plant.
- Leads the execution of the production schedule in an effective manner.
- Prepare operating reports to summarize production, downtime, scrap rates, change over times and variance performance by machine and by shift in the production area. Keep plant management informed of deviations from plan and engages appropriate resources in problem resolution.
- Engage all members of the team in continuous improvement and drive world-class results.
- Use HR processes and systems to develop the potential of all team members and proactively deal with performance issues.
- Build and maintain effective and positive relationships with other managers at the site and in corporate functions, and collaboratively build and execute plans to optimize the value stream and achieve operational excellence.
- Inspire team members to be engaged and motivated, by communicating effectively, supporting stake-holders’ needs, and recognizing celebrating individual and team achievements.
- Implement principles of LEAN and develop continually expanding front-line engagement in leading the day-to-day management of operations and maintenance of the workplace.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years leadership experience in a progressive manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record in achieving results through others.
- Experience in Lean Six-Sigma.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Click here to apply online