Role You Will Play:
This is a hands-on leadership position in which an individual is expected be fully responsible for a team of about 30 production associates. This position will provide leadership, guidance and provide daily direction for the production team and scheduling. In addition, this position will provide assistance to members of the management team as well as acting as a technical troubleshooter. The primary responsibilities of the Production Manager include directing job assignments and production output, attendance, documented conversations, performance reviews, staffing, and providing technical hands-on leadership to the production staff on the floor. This position is responsible for conveying a professional attitude towards other employees while recognizing the responsibility to meet production schedules and customer commitments.
- Custom Built Window Manufacturer
- This company has served New England for decades
- They strive to exceed your expectations while building trust through each stage of your project
Benefits & Features:
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K
- Paid time off as well as paid vacations
- Company culture is #1 priority
- Beaches, water sports, art history, hiking, biking- there is something for truly everyone
- The best part is that anything in the state is never more than about an hour away from where you are
- There’s a discernable boost in the happiness factor, with festivals every weekend and residents hitting the bars and restaurants
For More Information, Contact Cassie Fosher at 603-323-0957 or Cassie@snapdragonassociates.com.