Role You Will Play:
Fast paced, growing, autonomous, and opportunity to learn.....these are the words and phrases that describe this role. If you're from a Building Materials company where you had responsibilities as a hands-on leader and overseen a team of 25+ production associates, let's discuss this role! You will utilize your expertise to provide leadership and guidance as well as provide daily direction for the team and production scheduling.
Benefits & Features:
- Family-owned-and-operated company is rooted in age-old concepts such as quality and integrity company in business since the 1960's
- One of the largest Distributors of Doors and Windows throughout Southeastern U.S.
- Pride themselves on the ideals that their people are the most important asset at every level in the company
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K
- Paid time off as well as paid vacations
- Company culture is #1 priority
- Located in Southern Georgia, reasonable drive to the Florida Pan handle and surrounded by beautiful lakes
- Low cost of living with modest median income and the median home value is roughly $94,000
- Known for it's small town community with access to culture and amenities that you'd expect in larger cities