Production Manager – Assembly & Finish
We believe our associates are our greatest business asset, and we work hard to help them develop to be their best, to recognize them for their talents, and to provide opportunities to advance their careers. Our Assembly and finish Success Manager is responsible for directly supporting a team of assembly and finishing associates to ensure a project is completed to customer satisfaction and ensuring all associates adhere to safety standards.
- Support, direct, and lead the associates to ensure that projects are manufactured with the highest level of quality in a safe and timely approach that will meet or surpass client expectations.
- Maintain performance measurements (actuals versus targeted estimated) for cost, quality, and schedule.
- Contribute and guide continuous improvement efforts to progress profitability, delivery times, and client gratification.
- Provides timely, honest, and constant communication that helps associates grow and succeed.
- Set goals, communicate priorities, and organize all related activities within the team to inspire focus toward meeting or exceeding established client expectations.
- Maximize employee utilization within work areas to effectively maximize safety and productivity.
- Adjust labor based on client demand.
- Investigate manufacturing problems through daily support, problem solving, and continuous improvement activities while delegating repairs to the appropriate department.
- Reports daily to the VP of Operations to ensure daily and monthly goals are being met.
- Continually look for ways to improve processes from assembly to finish of projects.
- Ability to support, prioritize, and direct multiple tasks to achieve company and client goals and expectations.
- Ability to train associates.
- Familiar with all types of manufacturing documentation, including travelers, prints, shipping, and receiving paperwork.
- Ability to perform computer functions such as email communication, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in learning and utilizing current and new ERP Systems (M1, Paylocity, OneDrive, etc.)