Production Line Operator
Hire Standard is looking for reliable people to fill positions at a local manufacturing company. This position starts as Temporary but has the potential to go permanent and, offers good stable long-term employment.
Responsibilities May Include but are not limited to:
· Loading or Unloading Product
· Working on Production Line
· Routine Cleaning and Sanitation
· Maintain Required Documentation
· Must be willing to work 12h rotating shifts of
6:30 AM - 6:30 PM, 2 days 6:30 PM - 6:30 AM 2 days, then 4 days off
· Able to lift 40 lbs
· Must have Steel Toed Work Boots
· Must have a vehicle, no bussing available
· You must be able to provide Supervisory related References
· $19.96 Day shift, $20.71 Nightshift, $29.94 Sunday day rate.
· Great work environment
.Opportunity for long term employment
.Full benefits once the job goes permanent
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard