Hire Standard is looking for reliable people to fill positions at a local manufacturing company. This position starts as temporary but has the potential to go permanent and, offers good stable long-term employment.
Responsibilities May Include but are not limited to:
- Loading or Unloading Product
- Working on Production Line
- Routine Cleaning and Sanitation
- Maintain Required Documentation
- Must be willing to work 12h rotating shifts of 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM, 2 days 6:30 PM - 6:30 AM 2 days, then 4 days off
- Able to lift 40 lbs
- Must have Steel Toed Work Boots
- Must have a vehicle, no bussing available
- You must be able to provide Supervisory related References
- $19.96 Day shift, $20.71 Nightshift, $29.94 Sunday day rate.
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for long term employment
- Full benefits once the job goes permanent
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard