endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Hiring full-time Production Workers – Line Operators for our plant in Lunenburg, MA. This is NOT a temporary position, but a direct hire by our company and includes full benefits.
Positions Open Now – Day shift and Night shift
We have openings on both shifts:
- Days: 6AM-6PM Mon, Tue, Wed, alternating Thursdays
- Nights: 6PM-6AM Mon, Tue, Wed, alternating Thursdays
What Else Do We Offer?
- Retention bonus of $3,000 net – After 90 days, you will receive $1,500 net (AFTER taxes!) and after 180 days you will receive another $1,500 net
- 5% bonus plan – Half paid annually, half paid quarterly
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid sick time, vacations and holidays
- 401(k) plan that provides up to 6% employer match after only a two-month waiting period
- 3 or 4 day weekends every week (dependent on business conditions)
- Thinking person's manufacturing. This is not repetitive assembly line work. Every day is different and you will learn!
- We are a strong company that is growing fast!
Our mission is to be our customers’ first choice by delivering quality, service and innovation. We are growing and therefore have several openings for Production Workers in our Lunenburg, MA location. Join us as we grow the world’s best plastics compounding business!
What we are looking for
This fast-paced position’s primary responsibilities are to safely set up and run the pellet production line. We are looking for people who have a good job track record who want to learn and contribute to a growing business.
- Previous experience operating some type of heavy machinery in a manufacturing plant is required
- You should have a solid work history involving jobs in which you did some type of physical labor
- Must have basic math skills and read instructions (in English)
- Previous use of scales is beneficial
- Sit-down forklift experience is plus, but not required. Again, we will train you
- Must be able to:
- Lift and move objects up to 50 pounds
- Stand for long periods of time
- Work in an environment that is sometimes hot in the summer
- Set up extrusion lines per the process instruction sheets
- Optimize running conditions to yield the highest production rate with highest acceptable quality and lowest waste possible
- Neatly and accurately complete required production documentation
- Clean machinery between production runs
- Perform housekeeping to keep machinery functioning properly, reduce hazards, and maintain the appearance of the plant
- Work safely and look out for coworkers
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.