Viewing Job - Production Associate [EB-2028393430]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Specific activities include:
- Adhere to all safety policies of entire plant.
- Follow work instructions for area of production where assigned.
- Check quality of products and parts to be used for production.
- Respect and cooperate with co-workers.
- Keep work area neat, stocked, and organized.
- Know and maintain production quantities.
- Suggest ideas for continuous improvement of work environment.
- Accept re-assignment to work on other lines, areas, and/or shifts as business needs dictate.
- Adhere to environmental regulations as trained, where applicable, and support QS-9000, IATF and ISO 14000 activities as indicated in ISO 14000
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
- Experience in a fast pace environment.
- Proven ability to adhere to Safety procedures.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- High School Diploma, GED, or successful completion of a general math assessment.