The production assistant’s role is to perform all tasks involved in production under the direction of Manager.
It includes organizing and distributing production documentation as required for all departments.
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment under the direction of manager
- Monitor machines and equipment by performing daily inspection.
- Notify any failures or concerns to upper management
- Ensure to understand drawings and measurement instruments as well as CAD / 3D Data
- Transfer accurate data to machinery using PC
- Attend meetings to check work order detail, work schedule and shipping schedule
- Complete packing and shipping tasks
- Maintain and update knowledge/skill via on-going training, seminars, industry workshops and technical reading
- Liaise with sales department, contact to material vendors or/and processing subcontractor for quotation
- Maintain an organized and clean factory floor
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management
- Minimum high school diploma
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- Must have great attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Must have positive attitude and team player
- Must possess good computer skills (Microsoft Office Excel, Word) and be able to learn new skills as needed
- Strong Communication skills
Rotating Shift: 6:00-3:00 / 8:00-5:00 / 10:00-7:00