This rewarding position will appeal to a success-driven individual with a positive "can-do" attitude and mechanical aptitude. Our client is a local furniture manufacturer who is looking for a dynamic Production Lead to oversee and manage all production activities in the facility. A "hands on" supervisor will thrive in this role.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Manage and monitor production deadlines and production output
- Monitor raw material and cycle counts for inventory
- Oversee a staff of 50 on the production floor
- Ensure Quality Control of materials
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Understand various types of production machines
- Be a hands-on production worker while carrying out supervisory duties as needed
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta's best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
- Strong work ethic
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Proficient with small hand and power tools such as wrenches, drills and grinders
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!