Product Tech Lead
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity where you can show off your skills? If you are looking to be challenged, then this is the role for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Passionate about learning and implementing technology
- Work effectively with both offshore and local teams
- Team leadership and assistance skills; able to motivate, encourage, and help team members perform at their best; patience
- Mentored junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices and DevOps trade-offs including debugging
- Meet with key stakeholders to create product roadmaps
- Enhance devops test automation and build/deploy processes
- Intuitive understanding of good UX/UI design and a passion for the end user experience
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with both technical teams and clients.
Your strengths include:
- Specific experience and training on the AWS stack
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, PCI, etc
- Real-world experience implementing enterprise cloud product software
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing cloud solutions
- Flexible working environment
- Dream job to take the reins of an existing, established product and bring it to the next level
- Focus on learning and development
- Generous benefits package
- Work on a product that users love
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format, directly to Shamir Ramji & Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca