My client is a global leader in laboratory instrumentation and chemical solutions. They are a growth organization, with committed leadership, located in a vibrant North Carolina location. This job offers a competitive salary, great benefits, smart team members, relocation & career growth.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a customer-focused, technical savvy support role with natural curiosity and desire to problem-solve. You will be driving product improvement while interfacing in a cross-disciplinary team environment between applications, service, engineering, and manufacturing groups. You should be mechanically inclined and have a good work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail, and be capable of a high degree of multi-tasking. The Product Support Specialist responsibilities include investigating, triaging, and resolving.
- 2-4 years of industry experience
- Customer support and/or technical troubleshooting background
- Experience with integrated systems a plus (software + hardware)
- Strong communication - Written/Verbal
- Positive attitude, compassion for others, and an intrinsic passion for creative problem solving
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Engineering or a related specialized area
- Experience with laboratory instrumentation a plus
If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It is a terrific opportunity, in a wonderful location with a great vibe.
Keywords: instrumentation, engineering, technical sales, inside sales, customer support, problem solving, life sciences, laboratory, chemistry, organic chemistry