Product Support Specialist – Software Development Company – Oakbrook Terrace, IL
This is a multinational company based in the US and Europe with a world-wide network of partners. They design, develop, and market renowned software to help clients find business solutions. Their products are used globally by thousands of commercial organizations and academic institutions, and in over 40% of Fortune 100 companies.
The Product Support Specialist will be supporting an expanding and experienced team to assist new customers with onboarding for supply chain software. This person must have a strong technical aptitude and customer service skills. This entry-level position will include training in supply chain optimization and simulation modeling.
- Support current and future customers with their technical and business questions related to supply chain software
- Assist customers with building data-driven models using software
- Develop models for prospect presentations with sales team (large component of this role)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Business discipline; Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management preferred (required)
- Familiarity with supply chain management terminology (required)
- Ability to travel up to 20% (required)
- 0-3 years of experience implementing or supporting advanced analytics-oriented software (preferred)
- Experience supporting customers using supply chain-oriented software (preferred)
- Experience with data cleansing and/or relational databases and SQL (preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office products (preferred)
If interested, please apply directly to this posting.