Product Support Specialist
My client is a global leader in laboratory instrumentation and chemical solutions. They are a high-growth organization, with committed leadership, located in a vibrant Southeast location. We are recruiting for Product Support Specialist. This position offers a competitive salary, great benefits, relocation & career growth!
The ideal candidate will support the company’s customers as well as sales and marketing efforts related to Life Sciences Division. They will enjoy being troubleshooters, testing engineering changes, handle technology transfer from engineering to manufacturing to service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- 0-2 years of industry experience – recent graduates welcome with internship experience (instrumentation preferred)
- Strong chemistry foundation
- Strong writing skills and excellent communication skills
- Engaging and collaborative attitude + a strong work ethic
- Naturally mechanically inclined with the ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve problems in a fast-paced, changing environment
If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity with a great company!
Keywords: organic chemistry, chemistry, mechanistic organic, chemistry training, applications support, HPLC, GC, NMR, microwave, instrumentation, customer support, field support