PRODUCT MANAGER - HARVESTER OPTIMIZATION
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists has been exclusively retained by a Canadian company to recruit a Product Manager for their expansion into Australian and New Zealand. The candidate will play an integral part in customer support, product development and testing, internal and external training for end users and dealers. An advanced, superior understanding of Combine harvester functionality is a must. The role is at the forefront of customer service, providing value pre, during and post-sale. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
The Product Manager earns a competitive wage, a company provided vehicle, laptop and cellphone. If this sounds like the right technical agricultural position for you, apply today.
ABOUT GRASSLANDS RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
We are a recruiting and executive search firm that has been connecting Canadian agriculture since 1996. With over 85 years of combined experience in the industry, we provide specialized recruiting services for our clients. Our focus is to find the best candidate for our clients and the perfect opportunity for career seekers. As a search firm, we have dedicated our resources to being an integral part of the continued growth and diversity of the Canadian agricultural economy. Our team is strategically placed throughout the Canadian labor market- understanding the needs of national and international agribusiness employers.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has been named one of the fastest growing companies in Manitoba, Canada and is continuing its expansion into Australia and New Zealand. They are an innovative company working alongside farmers to increase producer profitability.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE PRODUCT MANAGER
As the Product Manager you will provide Customer/Dealer training and support, internal support, product knowledge to establish and grow regional markets. Relationship development and maintenance is a critical element.
This is a full-time remote position. Extended hours during harvest expected. Ideally you reside near the Horsham area. This role will require travel up to 70% of the time throughout your territory.
AM I A GOOD FIT FOR THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
Ideal Candidates will be:
- Adept in harvesting knowledge; different crop types and Combine functionality/optimization.
- Strong mechanical design and engineering acumen with the ability to communicate to engineering, manufacturing departments.
- Detail orientated, responsible and self-starting individual to build and maintain strong dealer/customer relationships.
- Able to cross train the internal team as well as being involved in building out a strategy for distributor and dealer support.
- Able to self-manage their workload and schedules, requiring a strong decision maker, problem solver and forward thinker.
- Comfortable and confident to present at Trade Shows, Product Presentations, and Industry and Public Relations Events
- Possess a clean drivers’ abstract.
You will directly report to the Corporate Sales Manager, work closely with the sales and product support teams to create significant growth. You will possess a valid driver’s license, a valid passport, and be able to conduct international travel.
READY TO MOVE FORWARD?
We understand your time is valuable, so we have a very quick and easy application process.
If you feel that you would be right for this Product Manager position, please click on 'APPLY' and follow the self-serve application process or email your resume to Blair@grasslandsgroup.com
Questions may be addressed in confidence to Blair Clark at 0011 + 1 + 844-778-1031 (CST).
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!