Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your knowledge of Roofing & Siding Materials to facilitate the needs of the company’s contractor/builder business. You will be responsible for fostering and managing builder and contractor relationships by actively prospecting in their territory and acting as the liaison between customers and the companies sales team. Additionally, you will be proficient in all residential roofing and siding products and act as a technical expert to the company.
- Independently owned and operated business – this company is a respected leader in the building materials industry
- This company values teamwork, loyalty, and talent; and offers unlimited opportunity for growth both professionally and financially
- In business for decades servicing Cape Cod’s builder community the founder of the company is onsite daily, creating the vision, and providing inspiration and support in every aspect of the business
- A solid company who invests in their employees, customers, and community
Benefits & Features:
- Relocation assistance strongly considered for the right candidate
- Pay commensurate with experience (+ or - range listed) and includes annual bonus based on team initiatives.
- This company rewards good work with salary growth and excellent benefits including health, retirement, paid holidays, vacations, and tuition reimbursement
For More Information, Contact Kammey Grierson at (603) 725-4063 Kammey@snapdragonassociates.com
- Known as a summer resort community to many, Cape Cod offers something for everyone from fishing to boating, bicycling, camping, kayaking, shopping, entertainment, and food the natural wonders of Cape Cod have much to offer
- Cape Cod has over 500 miles of coastline with some of the worlds most visited beaches, beaches that are considered among the best in the world providing the perfect spot for every beach-goer
- Cape Cod has an outstanding educational system and offers a strong sense of community where the neighbors know each other