Title: Product Owner
Location: Tysons Corner or Mclean, VA
MRI has teamed up with a thriving CyberSecurity company headquartered in the Tysons Corner, VA area in their search for a Product Owner. This is a fantastic opportunity for a very technical Product Owner or Product Manager to work with the executive team, Scrum Master and several Development teams to create cutting edge products in the cybersecurity space. Since this is a small-midsized company, your work will have a significant impact on the business, and you’ll be able to see the results of what you do in real-time.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive annual salary, full-benefits and a fun, highly collaborative work environment that offers lots of perks and creature-comforts!
Day-to-Day Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
- Interact with executive leadership, Scrum Master and Development teams to
- Provide vision, strategy and direction to the Scrum Teams
- Develop and maintain the Product Backlog
- Create user-stories, epics, cases and themes
- Assist the development team when necessary
- Provide clear communication to technical and non-technical stakeholders, be a team-player, and get creative
Necessary Qualifications for the Product Owner:
- 7+ years of overall technical experience
- 4+ years of Product Owner and/or Product Management experience
- Significant Agile experience including Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Experience within in a hi-tech and very data-heavy organization
- Creative, team-player
PLEASE NOTE: This position will be On-Site at the corporate headquarters in Virginia once it is safe to do so in light of the CV19 crisis. Interviews will be held via phone and videoconferencing.
As this is a W2, Permanent Position, we are NOT able to consider any Corp-to-Corp candidates or those requiring sponsorship to work in the U.S. now or in the future.