Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Fully Remote Product Owner to join a very reputable organization in the South Florida area. To succeed in this role, you should be a “Get Things Done” kind of person and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, you should be comfortable being a key player in a small team where we often wear multiple hats. This role requires a strong technical acumen and ability to collaborate with engineers and designers, and to translate between technical requirements and strategic business objectives. The ideal candidate will either live on the East Coast or be willing to work during business hours that operate on EST.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on the creation of software product strategy.
- Work closely with the management team to manage product roadmaps, taking input from stakeholders and users.
- Drive product development through the entire development cycle, from conceptualization, design, and development, through to launch and ongoing support in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Strong understanding of Agile & SCRUM Methodologies (PMP/SCRUM Master Cert is a plus)
- Be the end-to-end owner of the product; define the customer experience, manage the business case, identify value propositions, build out the product requirements, and drive feature development.
- Create & document requirements, specifications, and use cases for new product features.
- Turn high-level project objectives into a comprehensive set of technical requirements.
- Develop KPIs, determine the metrics for success, and keep track of your team’s progress.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align business strategy and support growth.
- Draft strategy and development updates for leadership teams
- Own the customer knowledge and communicate it with development teams.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!