About The Company
Our client is a leader in the HR SAAS space, providing solutions to their client’s workforce to help improve employee satisfaction and retention. Having their office in a beautiful part of the Toronto area, they offer flexible working conditions, great benefits, and of course competitive pay.
About The Role
The Product Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This team leads all product go-to-market (GTM) activities for our client. The team is responsible for delivering integrated GTM strategy, including product launch and post launch activities, ensuring successful product placement and demand creation, and managing the entire product lifecycle process. As a product marketing manager, you will own the product lifecycle for a set of products and define the go to market vision and manage the success of the products
- Planning and executing product marketing initiatives against larger marketing department strategies
- Building strong relationships cross-functionally with sales, product, customer success
- Identifying industry best practices and techniques for GTM strategy
- Partnering with marketing team to coordinate campaigns, including trade shows and conferences
- Develop sales & marketing collateral including internal and external facing product decks, one-pagers, custom presentations
- Create concise, engaging, and compelling content across a range of media, including website copy, blog posts, social media content, thought leadership articles, and product/sales information.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to educate them on ways to concisely demonstrate the features and benefits of all products to both existing and prospective customers
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Communicate value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, training, and collateral for the sales team
- Work with competitive team to conduct and/or coordinate competitive analysis and/or user research to better understand the relative positioning of products, leverage the analysis to construct strategic product positioning, and communicate analysis to internal partners
- Define a vision for your product to win in the market
- Define and track OKRs
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Design or equivalent.
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong understanding of salesforce.com