About The Company
Our client is a leader in the HR SAAS space, providing solutions to their client’s workforce to help improve employee satisfaction and retention. Having their office in a beautiful part of the Toronto area, they offer flexible working conditions, great benefits, and of course competitive pay.
About The Role
The Product Marketing team is looking for a Customer Segmentation Product Marketing Manager, to join our team. The Product Marketing team leads all product go-to-market (GTM) activities for Achievers. The team is responsible for delivering integrated GTM strategy, including product launch and post launch activities, ensuring successful product placement and demand creation and managing the entire product lifecycle process.
As the Customer Segmentation Product Marketing Manager, you will own the segmentation strategy for our customer base to help define and differentiate our products, packaging and promotional strategies based on the specific customer segment needs.
- Planning and executing product marketing initiatives against larger marketing department strategies.
- Building strong relationships cross-functionally with sales, product, customer success.
- Develop targeted sales & marketing collateral including internal and external facing product decks, one-pagers, custom presentations based on customer segment.
- Own the buyer journey on the website to ensure that it is optimized for the needs of the customer segment including vocabulary, pain points and needs/wants.
- Continually refine the website to optimize the segmented buyers journey based on sales and web site analytics data.
- Perform and document A/B testing to optimize pricing and or packaging take up rates.
- Conceptualize, storyboard, and produce product video’s using Camtasia as well as maintain and update them based on relevant major releases.
- Collaborate with pricing and competitive analysis teams to monitor competitive impacts and pressures that may impact specific customer segment needs, offerings and/or positioning.
- Work with PMM team on GTM launches to identify the appropriate offering and positioning for each segment to create the necessary collateral/content/package that best fits the needs of the target segment.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement team to roll out playbooks and strategies to sales to help them better target and win sales deals based on customer segment strategies.
Define and track OKRs.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Design or equivalent.
- 1-2 years Website and video production experience.
- 2-3 years clearly developing, executing, and operationalizing customer segmentation strategies.
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience.
- Experience in marketing SaaS products in both the enterprise and SMB space is an asset.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Strong understanding of salesforce.com.